Custom Polyclonal Antibody Services (Choice of Rabbits 🐇 Guinea Pigs🐹, Mice🐁, Rats 🐀 or Goats 🐐)
Please click here to get an antibody service quote now!
A: (Cat. No. LA001) Standard polyclonal antibody services using peptide antigens (Choice of Rabbits 🐇 Guinea Pigs🐹, Mice🐁, Rats 🐀 or Goats 🐐)
- Peptide antigen design (free): Let our highly skilled staff assist you with your antigenic selection and design. Simply send your protein sequences to us!
- Peptide synthesis: >75% purity, 10 mg, up to 15 amino acids
- Conjugation of peptide to KLH (2-3 mg)
- Standard 12-15 week antibody production schedule including 4 immunizations with 2 rabbits
- Affinity purification of selected batch of serum. Deliverables: 2-3 mg peptides, 1-2 ml pre-immune sera, 2-5 mg purified antibodies, ELISA results (>1:32,000)
B: (Cat. No. LA002) Polyclonal antibody services from gene to antibodies
- Gene amplification, vector construction, protein expression in E. coli.
- Immunization, antigen affinity purification
- Standard 14-17 week antibody production schedule
- Deliverables: construct vector, 1 mg protein, 1-2 ml pre-immune sera, 2-5 mg purified antibodies, ELISA results (>1:32,000)
C: (Cat. No. LA003) Standard polyclonal antibody services using phospho-peptide antigens. More on phosphorylation.
- Peptide antigen design (free) and peptide synthesis
- Phosphopeptide: >95% purity, 10 mg, up to 15 amino acids
- Non-phosphopeptide: >75% purity, 10 mg, up to 15 amino acids
- Conjugation of phosphopeptide to KLH or BSA (2-3 mg); conjugation of the non-phosphorylated peptide to BSA
- Standard 13-16 week antibody production schedule including 4 immunizations with 2 rabbits
- Affinity purification of selected batch of serum; depletion of non-phosphospecific antibodies; purification of phosphospecific antibodies
- Deliverables: 1 pre-immune serum collection, 2-3 mg peptides (unmodified and phospho), 1-2ml pre-immune sera, 2-5 mg phospho-specific antibodies, ELISA results (>1:32,000)
D: (Cat. No. LA004) Protein Immunogens for polyclonal antibodies
- Protein provided by customer (>5mg, >90% purity, no glycerol)
- Protein characterization
- Immunization and sera collection
- Standard 15-18 week antibody production schedule
- Deliverables: 0.5-1 ml pre-immune sera per rabbit, 60-80 ml antisera or protein A/G purified antibodies, ELISA results >1:12,000
E: Additional services:
- 4-Week extension: We provide 1 additional immunization and 2 additional bleed collections for approximately 80-100ml of polyclonal antisera
- Affinity purification: Affinity purification of 25 ml of sera, including the affinity column for running additional purifications
- Antibody Conjugate Service: We can conjugate your antibody or protein to many labels: Biotin, Strepatvidin, HRP, AP, and fluorescent dyes.
- ELISA: On any bleed or purified antibody, upon requests
- Western blot: Assay of antisera or purified antibodies against the antigens, upon request
- Immunochemistry: Assay of purified antibodies against pathological slices, upon request
Quote or order now. We'll process your order immediately. Or CLICK HERE for the quotation form.
Please click here to get an antibody service quote now!
Richard R.Rustandi， et al. Characterization of gH/gL/pUL128-131 pentameric complex, gH/gL/gO trimeric complex, gB and gM/gN glycoproteins in a human cytomegalovirus using automated capillary western blots; Vaccine; Available online 3 July 2021, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2021.06.033
LifeTein generated Anti-gM and anti-gN antibodies for Vaccine Analytical Research Development and Vaccine Process Development Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA. The rabbit polyclonal anti-gM and anti-gN antibodies were elicited by vaccinating animals with synthesized peptide sequences of gM (1-13aa and 345-372aa) and gN (61-101aa). Animal immunization and sera collection were performed at Lifetein, LLC (Hillsborough, NJ, USA). The sera were affinity-purified by its corresponding peptides.
Jia Shen. et al. EGFR modulates microRNA maturation in response to hypoxia through phosphorylation of AGO2. Nature 497, 383–387 (16 May 2013), doi:10.1038/nature12080
LifeTein helped designed and synthesized a series of phosphorylated peptides. Then the peptides were used for phospho-specific antibody productions. The phospo-specific antibodies by LifeTein were confirmed to react with the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). The Hung's lab showed that AGO2-Y393 phosphorylation mediates EGFR-enhanced cell survival and invasiveness under hypoxia. These findings suggest that modulation of miRNA biogenesis is important for stress response in tumour cells.
... The following peptides were chemically synthesized for antibody production in mice (Lifetein Conc.), Elisa verification (LifeteinConc.) and peptide competition assay in immunohistochemistry (IHC)...
George R. Tiller, Potential Roles of Peroxidases in Caenorhabditis Elegans Innate Immunity. 2014
Custom peptide antibodies were provided by LifeTein to study SKPO-1. The SKPO-1 peroxidase domain peptide was synthesized by LifeTein. The polyclonal antibodies were raised in rabbits and then affinity purified to accomplish high specifications and concentrations. The antibodies were successfully used to localize the SKPO-1 protein in hypodermis. It was found that the peroxidase SKPO-1 contributes to the host immune response during infection.
... With respect to having a pAb raised for IHC, I designed a synthetic
SKPO-1 peroxidase domain peptide to be chemically synthesized and have a pAb raised in
rabbits against said peptide by Lifetein®. This endeavor was successful and is covered in
Hui-Lung Sun. et al. Stabilization of ERK-Phosphorylated METTL3 by USP5 Increases m6 A Methylation; Mol Cell; 2020 Nov 19;80(4):633-647.e7. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2020.10.026.
LifeTein helped synthesized a series of phosphorylated peptides. Then the peptides were used for phospho-specific p-METTL3 (S43) antibody productions. Sun et al. demonstrate that activation of the ERK pathway promotes m6A methylation by phosphorylation of METTL3 and WTAP.
Natural variant of collagen-like protein A in serotype M3 group A Streptococcus increases adherence and decreases invasive potential. Infect Immun. 2015 Jan 5. pii: IAI.02860-14.
LifeTein made the affinity-purified rabbit polyclonal anti-SclA antibody. The purified streptococcal collagen-like protein A (SclA) antibodies demonstrated that a mutation in Group A Streptococcus carrier strains increase adherence and decrease virulence.
ERK Activation Globally Downregulates miRNAs through Phosphorylating Exportin-5. Cancer Cell. 2016 Nov 14;30(5):723-736. doi: 10.1016/j.ccell.2016.10.001.
LifeTein designed and synthesized a series of phosphorylated peptides. ELISA and dot blot analysis were performed for the verification of antibody specificity.
... Antibodies to the Thr345, Ser416, and Ser497 phosphorylation sites of XPO5 were generated in collaboration with Lifetein LLC...