Blocking the interaction between Programmed Death Ligand 1 (PD-L1) and its receptor, PD-1, is an effective method of treating many types of cancers.
- Identifying the PD-L1 binding peptide and mock peptide: Select from a library of peptides for stability and high affinity.
- Fluorescent target peptide-Cy5 as Marker for Flow Cytometry.
- Detection of PD-L1 in circulating tumor cells using the Cy5 or Cy7 (infrared) labeled peptides.
- Biotinylated peptides to detect PD-L1 in sample tissues. The streptavidin-HRP are used.
- Fluorescent Cy5-labeled peptides detects PD-L1 in sample tissues.
By utilizing a peptide-based approach, it is possible to detect all levels of PD-L1 with high sensitivity and specificity.