Home > Peptide

Peptide

Jun 26 (11 months ago)
How to prepare peptide DNA complexes?
1. The peptide and DNA were dissolved separately in 10 mM Hepes buffer (pH 7.3). 2. A two-fold excess volume of peptide solutions of various concentrations was added to the DNA solution to form peptid...
not commented yet
Dec 21, 2016
To save cost, can I split the purified peptide so that half is labeled with biotin and the remaining left unlabeled
Can you split the purified peptide so that half the sample could be labeled with a biotin tag and the remaining is left unlabled. Do I need to quote for two peptides? This is for N terminal labeling. ...
not commented yet
Dec 21, 2016
Does LifeTein offer antigen design assistance?
We will analyze your protein sequence and recommend the most immunogenic sequences based on such factors as the hydrophobicity / hydrophilicity and folding characteristics of the protein. We provide t...
not commented yet
Dec 21, 2016
Why is conjugation of the peptide to a carrier protein necessary?
The molecular weight of most peptides is too small to generate an immune response in the animal. Conjugation to a carrier protein such as KLH, BSA or OVAwill not only increase the size of the antigen,...
not commented yet
Dec 21, 2016
How much protein antigen do I need to send?
We recommend sending4-6 mg and 90% purity of the antigen for a rabbit project. We recommend 0.5 mg/ml as a minimum protein concentration and welcome higher concentrations.
not commented yet
Dec 21, 2016
Does LifeTein guarantee anitbody titer?
LifeTein guarantees at least a 1:32,000 antibody titer against peptide sequences that we synthesize/conjugate. Titers are confirmed via ELISA tests.
not commented yet
Jul 23, 2015
Strategies for the Synthesis of Labeled Peptides
Labeled peptides are frequently used by researchers for binding studies, to determine substrate specificity, and for receptor cross-linking studies. Many researchers would like to synthesize a biotin,...
not commented yet
Jul 23, 2015
Peptide synthesis protocol
Take peptide Biotin-GLHSKKKLLHEKI for example.Fmoc solid phase synthesis method was used for peptide production. Peptides were synthesized from the C-terminus to the N-terminus in this method. In pept...
not commented yet
Jul 23, 2015
Do I retain rights to the antibody and peptides produced by LifeTein?
You will receive allpeptides and antibodies and retain rights to these materials. Your peptide sequence and protein information remain confidential and we will never release details of any potential, ...
not commented yet
Jul 23, 2015
How to solubilize my synthetic peptides?
Please refer to this FAQ for details: http://lifetein.com/handling_and_storage_of_synthetic_peptides.html#q2.If the peptides are still cloudy, or turbid, you may have reached the limit of solubility. ...
not commented yet